Thursday, March 16, 2006

Other movies that make me put the remote down:

Top Gun

Saving Private Ryan or any other movie about getting your buddies out of precarious, dangerous situations

Hunt For Red October or any other movie with Sean Connery

Uncle Buck, the only other John Candy movie being Cool Runnings

Glory and most other Denzel Washington movies

John Grisham novels as a movie

Any Indiana Jones movie or that Harrison Ford movie about the Amish little boy who witnessed a crime - Witness, that's the name. Couldn't remember it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

House Decor Tip #1 - Do not have more pillows on a bed than you have members of your family. That would be immediate family members residing in the house of question.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kansas, Iowa, UConn, and Florida. Then Kansas and UConn. Then UConn.

3 Comments:

Blogger Joel said...

Brian,

John Candy in Planes, Trains & Automobiles was incredible. Or so I've been told...I don't watch rated R movies as I'm a man of the cloth...or so I've been told.

Love you brother.

I'd wash your feet or get you out of a precarious and dangerous situation.

7:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Give me "Cool Hand Luke" or "Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid."

11:08 AM  
Blogger Matt McBryde said...

I'm way with you on Top Gun and Saving Private Ryan.

M@

8:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home