Monday, May 22, 2006



Erin Miller

Writer, jump-roper, artist, reader

Daughter of Brian and Leslie Miller

Who cares about God and my family

Who feels wonderful that I have a great family

Who needs food, water and love to survive

Who gives love and cheerfulness

Who fears getting lost

Who would like to see Jesus

Resident of Keller, Texas

Erin Miller


I really, really need a baby kangaroo. One reason I need it is because there are not that many baby kangaroos in America, and I bet he'd like to be one of the first kangaroos to step foot into America. Another reason is I need to have something to love and care for. I would certainly not complain about having to feed it everyday, and I would give it tons of attention. I need to learn to be even more responsible than I already am. I can assure you you won't find him in the refridgerator or cabinets after you've taken me to school. I'll do little jobs for people so that I can earn money to feed him. We could jump on the trampoline and have sack races. I won't let him track mud in the house. Oh! How I wish I had one. The kangaroo would love me and I would love him. I really, really REALLY need a baby kangaroo.

by Erin Miller

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sweet Erin! I guess she takes after her dad with her writing ability (I haven't read any of Leslie's writing so I can't comment there). Thanks for sharing this wonderful story with us. It makes me even more excited about what is to come with Maxwell in the future.

7:38 AM  
Blogger Amy C said...

I think you have a budding writer. You should get her the kangaroo, just listen to the passion in her writing.

10:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home