Tuesday, May 30, 2006

So, we went to Garden Ridge Pottery. As a family. A family outing. The purpose was to get a pot for a plant, a topiary. Oh, were there pots.

I told a friend that I was going to Garden Ridge, and he was sad for me for he was going to his abode to recline and watch a game, any game.

There was so much there. So much decor. So many pots, and harvest candles, and statues of saints, and bird cages made of grapevine, and incense with accompanying burners. There was also a collection of SpongeBob Squarepants Spin Pops. This is a candy sucker affixed to the top of the Spongebob character that has a battery or some such in it that spins the candy sucker in your mouth when a button is depressed. I have nothing more to say about Garden Ridge Pottery.

So, I am home from taking Caleb to basketball practice. Soon, I will be sitting watching the Mavericks game that is well underway and not nearly in the Mavericks favor on a couch that sinks way down when sat upon holding a bowl of homemade vanilla ice cream that Leslie and the kids made today.

Nice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home