Wednesday, June 21, 2006

As a gift for Father's Day, I received an MP3 player. More importantly, two cards made by my daughter and now sitting out where they are frequently viewed.

Back to the MP3 player.

On it I now have the following musical artists:

U2
One Rascal Flatts song at my wife's behest which I will be deleting soon,
Little Big Town - good group, new.
Michael Jackson. Yes, Michael Jackson.
Duran Duran
Abba - Go ahead admit it. When you are in your car driving alone and Abba's Dancing Queen comes on you bop your head and sing along.
Hoobastank - which I am afraid is a dirty word that I do not know.
Phil Collins
Annie Lennox
Earth, Wind, & Fire - several songs.
38 Special
Acappella
Ambrosia
America's Horse With No Name, Sister Golden Hair, and Ventura Highway which are all probably illicit drug references of which I am unaware.
Dan Fogelberg
Newsboys
Pablo Cruise
Gino Vannelli
The Commodores with Lionel Richie and without.
James Taylor
Susan Ashton
Gordon Lightfoot
Five For Fighting
John Mellencamp - Cougar and non-Cougar
Journey
Michael Buble
Vince Gill
Don Henley
Fleetwood Mac
William Ackerman - instrumental New Age Guitar
Mac McAnally
Jackson Browne

Yesterday, I asked Leslie if it was o.k. for a 44 year old to play air-guitar. I just got a look but played on anyway.

3 Comments:

Blogger Richie said...

44 -- dang, you're old, Brian.

Lionel Richie. Really?

I won't disclose what's on my ipod. My wife says it's shameful.

9:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Richie - I imagine it is shameful and Ashley is right to tell you to keep it to yourself. As for Lionel Richie there is nothing wrong with Motown tunes (aren't the Commodores considered "Mowtown" music?).

Brian - I like most of your music...thanks for introducing me to Dan Fogelberg many years ago.

12:18 PM  
Blogger Joyce B. said...

Which Hoobastank song? And which Michael Jackson? Comment with the answer please. I content that my list is more shameful.

10:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home