Thursday, June 01, 2006

Have you gotten old when you walk instead of run?

The Spirit of the Disciplines by Dallas Willard is a great book. I am reading it and Freakanomics, a bestseller with some interesting perspectives.

What essential knowledge does an insect collection assignment bestow?

When I am old, I want to count wolves in Yellowstone National Park. Leslie can serve coffee at the park cafe/coffee shop.

It is hard to beat throwing a ball with your kids in the living room, from one side to the other while sitting in the big red chair. A soft ball.

Vanilla Bean over Homemade Vanilla and Moo-llinium(sp?)Crunch over both.

I am now addicted to Caffiene Free. How is that? I think it is the burn as it goes down that I am addicted to. Caffiene Free Diet Coke, not Pepsi. Definitely not Pepsi.

1 Comments:

Blogger Joyce B. said...

Absolutely agree - no Pepsi.

8:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home