Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Today:

I went to the Ipod store with a problem. They just gave me a new one and some extra doodad for free.

I walked through a parking garage. They give me the heebie-jeebies.

It is my mother's birthday. She is wonderful.

I bought Leslie a #5 thingy at Anthropologie. It was actually the number 5. There are five in our family.

We started a fire in our fireplace. Drank hot chocolate.

I saw that James Taylor has a new album coming out November 13th. Get it only at Starbucks, a place I do not go. Normally.

I saw a website called randomshirts.com. Funny shirts, and oddly enough posters of buildings from Navasota, Texas.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brian,
I really like your blog. I especially like the last post where you said your mother was wonderful. Thanks. - your Mother

2:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

P. S. My son is pretty wonderful too. Love, Your Mother

6:47 PM  
Blogger Joyce B. said...

I need to know if they gave you THE new iPod nano or a new one like yours?

8:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home