Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Leslie and I wonder if flies communicate with one another because if they do then they need to communicate this:

"The people in that house will kill you if you go in there. Inside that abode there are fly-killing atrocities taking place."

Pass that along to your descendents, Mr. Fly. That seems to us to be critical information to the fly.

On another independent insect note. Why do roaches always seem to expire, be in their death throws, on their back? Die like a noble roach with your feet on the ground. Leslie, the Mrs., would like me to point out that said expired roaches have not been observed at our home. The roaches have been observed at my place of employment after the insect executioner made his summer visit.

Caleb has an insect project during the upcoming school year. We are to spend the summer collecting insects. I think there will be a fly and roach in our collection soon. That is the extent of it.

3 Comments:

Blogger Joyce B. said...

You crack me up. Look for a spider at (ahem) work...

10:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Although I've never observed any dead or soon-to-be dead insects at the Miller home, I'll have to be much more observant next time we are there.

9:52 AM  
Blogger Joyce B. said...

At another Miller home I saw a larger critter running around one night. It was much larger than a fly. I'm not talking the family pet here.

9:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home